Jalopnik nixes Spyker
Car blogging site Jalopnik has a post up dissing the latest offering from Spyker.
I don't care what they say, these cars are suh-weet.
Spyker (originally a Dutch aircraft maker, hence all the intake ports and cockpit-like interior) had some cars at the Beijing Auto Show last year, and it was one of the few exhibits that drew me back for multiple visits. The others were Ford (new 'Stang and GT), GM (for the new Caddy line-up) and Lamborghini (duh).
Posting will be light this week because my folks are in town and I'm taking some time off.
I don't care what they say, these cars are suh-weet.
Spyker (originally a Dutch aircraft maker, hence all the intake ports and cockpit-like interior) had some cars at the Beijing Auto Show last year, and it was one of the few exhibits that drew me back for multiple visits. The others were Ford (new 'Stang and GT), GM (for the new Caddy line-up) and Lamborghini (duh).
Posting will be light this week because my folks are in town and I'm taking some time off.

<< Home