Football!
Well, I can't say I'm surprised. My Seahawks turned over the ball four times and ended up losing to Jacksonville 28-14.
I don't understand why Mike Holmgren has been allowed to stay with the team for seven years. He should have been shown the door two or three years ago, and definitely at the end of last season, when the 'Hawks barely squeaked into the playoffs with a 9-7 record, then ended up being the first team in history to lose a post-season game to an 8-8 team (St. Louis Rams). I mean, WTF dude?
That's why I'm hoping that stories like this one indicate that the city is just about fed up.
In other pigskin news, I had to read the last line of this article twice, though. For a second, it sure read like football players got some awesome sideline perks.
I don't understand why Mike Holmgren has been allowed to stay with the team for seven years. He should have been shown the door two or three years ago, and definitely at the end of last season, when the 'Hawks barely squeaked into the playoffs with a 9-7 record, then ended up being the first team in history to lose a post-season game to an 8-8 team (St. Louis Rams). I mean, WTF dude?
That's why I'm hoping that stories like this one indicate that the city is just about fed up.
In other pigskin news, I had to read the last line of this article twice, though. For a second, it sure read like football players got some awesome sideline perks.

<< Home