Bad Calls
Here are some comments on a Seattle P-I blog about the bad reffing. There were at least three, and probably four, and maybe more, bad calls against the 'Hawks.
UPDATE: Here's another thread about the bad calls. One guy, who says he's an impartial watcher from Texas, counts 10 bad calls against the Seahawks.
UPDATE: I like this commment from another P-I thread:
UPDATE: "Pittsburgh had the 12th Man tonight and he was wearing black and white stripes".
UPDATE: "The Pittsburgh Stealers". Heh.
UPDATE: Here's a take from a disinterested third party.
Bottom line: "Cowher can smile all he wants, but this was clearly a case of stealing a Super Bowl win. Stealing a win. Is that why they’re called the “Steelers”?"
UPDATE: The Seattle Times posts letters from some angry fans.
UPDATE: Here's another thread about the bad calls. One guy, who says he's an impartial watcher from Texas, counts 10 bad calls against the Seahawks.
UPDATE: I like this commment from another P-I thread:
"We may not have won, but we most certainly did not lose. The Steelers found a way to overcome the 12th man - add 4 Zebras."
UPDATE: "Pittsburgh had the 12th Man tonight and he was wearing black and white stripes".
UPDATE: "The Pittsburgh Stealers". Heh.
UPDATE: Here's a take from a disinterested third party.
Bottom line: "Cowher can smile all he wants, but this was clearly a case of stealing a Super Bowl win. Stealing a win. Is that why they’re called the “Steelers”?"
UPDATE: The Seattle Times posts letters from some angry fans.

<< Home