Happy New Year...
Blah blah blah. I've never been a big New Year's guy, at least in the party sense. In fact, I don't think I've ever been to an actual New Year's party.
Tonight, some upstairs neighbors are throwing a little bash, so I'm grilling up some salmon skewers as I type this, then will head up to grab some grub (the hostess is a cook of near-professional caliber), then bow out early to put Number One Son to bed.
And then it will be Xbox until 2007, baby.
Tonight, some upstairs neighbors are throwing a little bash, so I'm grilling up some salmon skewers as I type this, then will head up to grab some grub (the hostess is a cook of near-professional caliber), then bow out early to put Number One Son to bed.
And then it will be Xbox until 2007, baby.
Labels: blather, new year's

<< Home