I'm Doomed
I sat down at the computer last night expecting to do a long session with "Doom 3".
Normally I go just 15-20 minutes each time before getting overwhelmed by attackers or freaked out by the vision of blood-covered walls accompanied by the wailing of babies.
Maybe it's just me. But I was determined to get through a good portion of the game. The kid was asleep, the wife was out, and my nerves were steeled.
I started out pretty strongly -- blasting spider daemons into green goo with my trusty shotgun and wiping out other denizens of the netherworld with devastating combos fired from my machine gun, plasma gun and chain gun.
All who faced my might and skill were reduced to heaps of glowing ash.
I was kicking ass.
Then the dudes with chainsaws hit me.
Normally I go just 15-20 minutes each time before getting overwhelmed by attackers or freaked out by the vision of blood-covered walls accompanied by the wailing of babies.
Maybe it's just me. But I was determined to get through a good portion of the game. The kid was asleep, the wife was out, and my nerves were steeled.
I started out pretty strongly -- blasting spider daemons into green goo with my trusty shotgun and wiping out other denizens of the netherworld with devastating combos fired from my machine gun, plasma gun and chain gun.
All who faced my might and skill were reduced to heaps of glowing ash.
I was kicking ass.
Then the dudes with chainsaws hit me.

<< Home