Holiday
I'm going to Seattle on holiday in May for nearly three weeks. These trips are crucial to recharge the batteries, consume ungodly amounts of pizza and microbrews, catch a few good movies, and spend beaucoup bucks on gadgets, and video games.
This upcoming trip looks extremely promising. Movies include "Sin City", "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith". I have a list of at least eight video games to buy, including "Brothers in Arms", "Mercenaries", "Splinter Cell 3" and "Half-Life 2".
And now it looks like I'll have a reason to tune into MTV for the first time in years: Microsoft will unveil the next XBox on May 12.
Apart from Katie Holmes frolicking nude, that's about the only thing that can make me tune into the vomitorium that is MTV.
This upcoming trip looks extremely promising. Movies include "Sin City", "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith". I have a list of at least eight video games to buy, including "Brothers in Arms", "Mercenaries", "Splinter Cell 3" and "Half-Life 2".
And now it looks like I'll have a reason to tune into MTV for the first time in years: Microsoft will unveil the next XBox on May 12.
Apart from Katie Holmes frolicking nude, that's about the only thing that can make me tune into the vomitorium that is MTV.

<< Home