Caffeine
Lifehacker has an informative post about how to gradually wean yourself off of caffeine.
On one hand, it's a shame they didn't have this a month ago when I quit cold turkey. On the other, I've never been succesful at phasing something in. I have to do it whole hog. That's right, cold turkey whole hog. Elemenohpee, your premier source for mixed metaphors employing tasty domesticated animals.
Lifehacker shares this bit:
On one hand, it's a shame they didn't have this a month ago when I quit cold turkey. On the other, I've never been succesful at phasing something in. I have to do it whole hog. That's right, cold turkey whole hog. Elemenohpee, your premier source for mixed metaphors employing tasty domesticated animals.
Lifehacker shares this bit:
Cold turkey caffeine quitters will experience unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, like headaches, distraction, irritability and possibly nausea and dizziness.I wonder why they didn't mention the flaming chimpanzees crawling around under the skin?

<< Home