Friday, April 08, 2005

Family Guy is totally smurfin' smurf

I crossposted this in the comments over at Sex's place. She
had heard a radio skit with two guys using the word "smurf" as a
term of vulgarity.

I am 95 percent sure they were playing a snippet from the "Family
Guy". The episode was "Emission Impossible", one of the best
espisodes of one of the best TV shows in recorded history,
including the Bronze Age.

Smurf 1: Hey, you have a good time last night? Smurf 2:
Smurf-tacular. Smurf 1: Yeah I saw you leave with Smurfette.
Smurf 2: Oh man. As soon as we got out of the bar, she started
smurfin' me. Smurf 1: Shut the smurf up! Smurf 2: Yeah! Smurf 1:
Right in the smurfin' parking lot? Smurf 2: Smurf yeah! Smurf 1:
Ah, that is freakin smurf. Smurf 2: You smurfed it. Smurf 1: That
is freakin smurf. Smurf 2: Yeah.

(Quotes from www.tvhome.com. Episode summary here.)