Bon Appetite
One of the burning social issues of the day is obesity.
We've all been grotesquely obese at one time or another, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
I mean, who among us hasn't tucked a few fried chicken wings under our fat folds to help us cope with a sudden munchies attack?
Who among us has not been carried out of their home by firefighters driving a forklift?
Who among us has not gone to see the doctor about a persistent stomach ache, only to end up giving birth?
That's right. Let he who is without hunger pangs cast the first Twinkie.
Anyhoo, The Mayor, out of his infinite benevolence and regard for his constituents, has been running a series on nutrition all week to help guide us towards healthier living.
He comprehensively covers the five food groups: cereal, hot dogs, instant noodles, peanut butter, and pizza.
If you follow The Mayor's recommendations precisely, you are sure to end up with nutritional meals that are not only well-rounded and aesthetically pleasing, but are also, to put it frankly (because this is no time to hold back and mince words), scrumpdillyicious.
If you somehow find yourself unable to follow the government's suggestions due to a lack of ingredients, I suggest you browse this forum to show you what a little creativity can do for your diet:
We've all been grotesquely obese at one time or another, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
I mean, who among us hasn't tucked a few fried chicken wings under our fat folds to help us cope with a sudden munchies attack?
Who among us has not been carried out of their home by firefighters driving a forklift?
Who among us has not gone to see the doctor about a persistent stomach ache, only to end up giving birth?
That's right. Let he who is without hunger pangs cast the first Twinkie.
Anyhoo, The Mayor, out of his infinite benevolence and regard for his constituents, has been running a series on nutrition all week to help guide us towards healthier living.
He comprehensively covers the five food groups: cereal, hot dogs, instant noodles, peanut butter, and pizza.
If you follow The Mayor's recommendations precisely, you are sure to end up with nutritional meals that are not only well-rounded and aesthetically pleasing, but are also, to put it frankly (because this is no time to hold back and mince words), scrumpdillyicious.
If you somehow find yourself unable to follow the government's suggestions due to a lack of ingredients, I suggest you browse this forum to show you what a little creativity can do for your diet:
The time has come to clean out my kitchen. I'm moving soon and I have to get rid of the previously edible crap inhabiting my fridge and cabinets. To aid in this purging, I'd like to offer you the chance to make me eat any combination of food ingredients that you like.Bon Appetite!
Basic Rules:
1 request per person
You may pick 1 item from the fridge, 1 item from the pantry, and 1 seasoning or spice
I will take these 3 items, mix them together, eat them, and post photos (thanks I.S.!)
I will eat any combination of things you ask, but I reserve the right not to eat raw meat and to soften things in hot water if I can't chew them
The feast ends when I either: puke, have a loose movement, or am too full to continue

<< Home