Star Wars
Right now, every American male who saw the original "Star Wars" as a kid is hoping, no praying that "Revenge of the Sith" does not suck Wookiee dingleberries.
I have really hoping against hope, knowing deep down inside that I will be bitterly disappointed, thrusting me dangerously close to the Dark Side.
Until now.
Director Kevin Smith ("Clerks", "Dogma") claims to have been to a screening. He says that what he saw totally rocked.
Be warned, there are many spoilers, especially the last half of the review, in which Smith basically details exactly how the film ends.
But try to read this and not be tempted to camp out at the local cinema to score tickets to the opening show.
(Thanks to Ain't It Cool News for the heads up)
I have really hoping against hope, knowing deep down inside that I will be bitterly disappointed, thrusting me dangerously close to the Dark Side.
Until now.
Director Kevin Smith ("Clerks", "Dogma") claims to have been to a screening. He says that what he saw totally rocked.
Be warned, there are many spoilers, especially the last half of the review, in which Smith basically details exactly how the film ends.
But try to read this and not be tempted to camp out at the local cinema to score tickets to the opening show.
(Thanks to Ain't It Cool News for the heads up)

<< Home