'Stang.
Autoblog got to drive a 2005 Mustang GT convertible. I think the reviewer actually might have peed his pants a little.
I complete contrast to The New York Times positive but oddly substance-free review of the 2006 Charger, this guy can't shut up about how outrageously fun the Mustang is to drive.
Damn. Kinda makes me want to, like, buy one.
I complete contrast to The New York Times positive but oddly substance-free review of the 2006 Charger, this guy can't shut up about how outrageously fun the Mustang is to drive.
Do not even get me started on the how it transforms you into a juvenile punk. Burn outs are the name of the game, and I could not get enough of them in. The Mustang GT (with the five speed manual) will keep you on the look out for the boys in blue. There has to be something illegal about having this much vehicular fun. Of course, the local constables do not take pleasure in thirty-foot smoky burn outs. That's too bad, because with all this power on tap it's hard not to act like a complete fool.
Damn. Kinda makes me want to, like, buy one.

<< Home