Dog Bites Man
I know this is several days old, but I forgot to mention it when it first came out.
Folk Singer Supports Anti-War Protesters.
I mean, seriously, this is news? It reads like a headline of The Onion.
To borrow a trick from Garfield Ridge, let's see what other events might have a similar news value:
--Texas Oilman Attends Bush Fund-Raising Dinner
--Courtney Love Causes Scene In Public
--Hollywood Couple Split Up One Year After Wedding
--Fast Food Worker Complains About Low Wage
Any others?
Folk Singer Supports Anti-War Protesters.
I mean, seriously, this is news? It reads like a headline of The Onion.
To borrow a trick from Garfield Ridge, let's see what other events might have a similar news value:
--Texas Oilman Attends Bush Fund-Raising Dinner
--Courtney Love Causes Scene In Public
--Hollywood Couple Split Up One Year After Wedding
--Fast Food Worker Complains About Low Wage
Any others?

<< Home