Sunday, February 04, 2007

Stupor Bowl

Well, no surprises here.

--The slick ball and turnovers made it more interesting than it had any right to be.

--The halftime show was maybe the best I've ever seen. I know, I know, that's like saying, "Wow that was the best case of genital warts I've ever had." But I don't even like Prince.

--The commercials were decidedly so-so. My favorite was probably the K-Fed one, followed by the Bud Light one with the face slapping.

--My least favorite was the Fed-Ex one on the moon. It started out promising but the unfunnily grisly ending totally ruined it for me. I guess we should be relieved the guy didn't die a slow death floating out in the hard vacuum of space, but instead got killed by a fiery meteor (why was it on fire, there's no atmosphere on the moon to cause friction)?

Labels: