What a special week
Wow. What an amazing few days. I made not one, but two new friends (I think).
First The Mayor said my writing wasn't total shit, plus he made me Minister of Finance. How cool is that? When do I get access to the accounts?
Then, Sex turns up in the comments and starts being cool, and even says she has thought up a nickname for me.
This makes me feel special. Well, even more special than Mommy says I am. She's Mom so she has to say that. The Mayor and Sex are most definitely not Mom. I mean, Sex is a mom but she's not Mom.
Anyway. I feel kind of bummed that I can't visit either of their sites all weekend. In fact, I can't access any Blogspot-hosted site if I'm not at work. I can access Blogger and keep posting, but I can't see the entries once they're up. I can get into Haloscan, however, so I can still read comments and, based on their merits, dispense either joyous praise or rage-filled smackdowns.
So if y'all don't see me lurking around your sites for the next couple days, it's nothing personal.
First The Mayor said my writing wasn't total shit, plus he made me Minister of Finance. How cool is that? When do I get access to the accounts?
Then, Sex turns up in the comments and starts being cool, and even says she has thought up a nickname for me.
This makes me feel special. Well, even more special than Mommy says I am. She's Mom so she has to say that. The Mayor and Sex are most definitely not Mom. I mean, Sex is a mom but she's not Mom.
Anyway. I feel kind of bummed that I can't visit either of their sites all weekend. In fact, I can't access any Blogspot-hosted site if I'm not at work. I can access Blogger and keep posting, but I can't see the entries once they're up. I can get into Haloscan, however, so I can still read comments and, based on their merits, dispense either joyous praise or rage-filled smackdowns.
So if y'all don't see me lurking around your sites for the next couple days, it's nothing personal.

<< Home