Kid pictures
We've all had the experience of coming across pictures of ourselves as kids and saying out loud, "What the hell were my parents thinking?"
A man named Jason Mulgrew apparently had this experience a lot because he's posted 20 childhood pictures with commentary illustrating how each one set the tone for something going horribly wrong in his life.
Here's the first entry:
(Thanks to Screenhead for the link)
UPDATE: I, uh, added the actual link.
A man named Jason Mulgrew apparently had this experience a lot because he's posted 20 childhood pictures with commentary illustrating how each one set the tone for something going horribly wrong in his life.
Here's the first entry:
Here it is – the picture that started it all. If I had to choose a defining moment in my life from which point on everything was indeed wrong with me, this is it. That’s me, at about two years old, dressed up like the bastard son of the sailor from The Village People – and he was the REALLY gay one. I mean, fuck.The whole thing is worth clicking through, and the other parts of his site are pretty funny, too.
(Thanks to Screenhead for the link)
UPDATE: I, uh, added the actual link.

<< Home