Mulletheads Rejoice!
It looks like we are set for a shootout of classic muscle car badges in a few more years.
Via Edmunds comes the tidbit that GM will show a concept Camaro at next year's Detroit Auto Show, with a production model possibly coming in 2009.
The new car will be rear-wheel drive, and the platform will probably also underpin a redesigned GTO.
Dodge is also said to be looking to reintroduce the Challenger as a 2-door muscle car in 2008 that could take on the Mustang.
Mustang, GTO, Camaro (Firebird, too?), Challenger?
If I get started now I can grow one hell of a mullet by then.
Seriously, this is sweet.
Via Edmunds comes the tidbit that GM will show a concept Camaro at next year's Detroit Auto Show, with a production model possibly coming in 2009.
The new car will be rear-wheel drive, and the platform will probably also underpin a redesigned GTO.
Dodge is also said to be looking to reintroduce the Challenger as a 2-door muscle car in 2008 that could take on the Mustang.
Mustang, GTO, Camaro (Firebird, too?), Challenger?
If I get started now I can grow one hell of a mullet by then.
Seriously, this is sweet.

<< Home