Ballmer Goes Ballistic
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer is known for his, uh, enthusiasm.
Check out this court filing that tells of Booming Ballmer's reaction when he found out a top executive had defected to Google.
Soprana, I mean Ballmer, says that account is a "gross exaggeration".
I just hope someone got the video.
Check out this court filing that tells of Booming Ballmer's reaction when he found out a top executive had defected to Google.
"At that point, Mr. Ballmer picked up a chair and threw it across the room hitting a table in his office. Mr. Ballmer then said: 'F------ (Google Chief Executive) Eric Schmidt is a f------ p----. I'm going to f------ bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again. I'm going to f------ kill Google.'"
Soprana, I mean Ballmer, says that account is a "gross exaggeration".
I just hope someone got the video.

<< Home