Wanna See Something Freaky?
**Welcome, Garfield Ridge visitors! And thanks to Dave for the link. What should I call this? A Garfalanche?**
Wanna see something freaky? I knew you did.
Japanese company Liquid Sky is selling high-quality, life-sized, fully poseable anime dolls.
Oh, the best part is at the top it reads: "J-dolls. Plesented by Liquid Sky". I am not making that up.
The price? A cool $1,950.
Also check out their sister site, which is only in Japanese but speaks for itself. NSFW beyond the home page. There's some pretty weird stuff in there, like a "petite" model that is basically your own little Lolita.
Setting aside the feeling of complete creepiness, these things look amazingly lifelike. I mean, check out some of the poses, the soft tone of the skin, the suppleness of the flesh.... Ahem. Right. I guess if you pay $5-6,000 for a fuck doll you expect that stuff.
Now if the Japanese can just combine this with their superior robot technology....
Question to David: Japan. WTF, dude?
(I think I might have stolen that Japan line from Garfield Ridge. I combed through his last two months of archives and couldn't find a reference, but if I missed it, I'm sorry I stole your joke. I'm sure it won't be the last time.)
Wanna see something freaky? I knew you did.
Japanese company Liquid Sky is selling high-quality, life-sized, fully poseable anime dolls.
"Her body is made of urethane foam plastic and her skin from a special poly-vinyl."Just like Joan Rivers!
"This combination of urethane foam plastic and special poly-vinyl allows her to be posed in different positions and facilitates outfit changes to fit your needs."Really? I have pretty, uh, eclectic needs.
"All materials are water- resistant and easily cleaned with standard soap or laundry detergent."Thank you for not elaborating.
Our dolls are much more durable than they seem. Each doll is designed to support over 220 lbs. (100 kg) of weight. If by any chance your doll does get injured you can always easily repair her with any standard adhesion bond.I don't want to think about one of these dolls with 220 lbs of weight on top of her. It. I meant "it".
・Height:4'6”(140 cm) ・Weight:19.lbs(9 kg)Great, it's Mary Lou Retton.
・Bust:27”(68 cm) ・Waist:20”(51 cm) ・Hips: 30”(76 cm)
・Shoes: U.S. Size 5 1/2(22.5 cm, Japan)
・Dress size: Misses size 6 [U.S.] (size 5, Japan)
Oh, the best part is at the top it reads: "J-dolls. Plesented by Liquid Sky". I am not making that up.
The price? A cool $1,950.
Also check out their sister site, which is only in Japanese but speaks for itself. NSFW beyond the home page. There's some pretty weird stuff in there, like a "petite" model that is basically your own little Lolita.
Setting aside the feeling of complete creepiness, these things look amazingly lifelike. I mean, check out some of the poses, the soft tone of the skin, the suppleness of the flesh.... Ahem. Right. I guess if you pay $5-6,000 for a fuck doll you expect that stuff.
Now if the Japanese can just combine this with their superior robot technology....
Question to David: Japan. WTF, dude?
(I think I might have stolen that Japan line from Garfield Ridge. I combed through his last two months of archives and couldn't find a reference, but if I missed it, I'm sorry I stole your joke. I'm sure it won't be the last time.)

<< Home