Sweet Silver Screen Rides

Dave at Garfield Ridge has a cool post up with his Ten Favorite Movie Vehicles. It's a pretty good list, but mine would look a little different.
For starters, I'd might rank Mad Max's Interceptor as #1, not #3.
I'd also have to list either Vin Diesel's Dodge Charger from "The Fast and Furious" or Wesley Snipes' Charger from "Blade". Either will do. "Bullitt" also had one -- the black car that Steve McQueen chased around in his 'Stang.
My list would also have a place for the Dodge Challenger (why are so many cool movie cars Dodges?) in "Vanishing Point".
And I'd probably also want the EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle from "Stripes". Oh yeah, gotta have that one. Especially when engaged in a parking spot duel for the last available spot at the mall during Christmas.
The Batmobile from the first movie with Jack Nicholson as the Joker would be pretty sweet, too.
And Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

<< Home