Sunday, February 04, 2007

Not That There's Anything Wrong With That...

Was as it as good for you as it was for me, coach? Was it just me or was this one of the gayer Super Bowls in recent memory?

Not only did you have a rather androgynous dude perform at halftime, but he plastered his male/female symbol everywhere.

There was at least one gay-themed ad, with the two guys eating a Snickers from both ends and who end up having their lips meet. Oh, and in the new "Survivor" ad, one guy goes, "I got to be friends with Richard, but not in a homosexual way".

And then there is the above photo, with Tony Dungy gazing into Peyton Manning's eyes. I hope Peyton carried him across the threshold later. I hope he was gentel, too.

Again, as the post is titled, Not That There's Anything Wrong With That!




Labels: