Amazon links
The Mayor of Mitchieville was kind enough to leave a comment in my post about Amazon's Search Inside feature. He was enquiring about a link, so here it is.
Ha ha. Just kidding. But seriously, I'm not sure exactly which thing he wanted linked to, but since he's a mayor and all I figure I can't go wrong by showing a little respect for authority.
Thunder Run by David Zucchino.
The Book of Jhereg by Steven Brust. This is actually the first three books of his Vlad Taltos series.
To see the first sentence of a book on Amazon, move the cursor over the image of the book's cover. A little window will open up, showing you the first sentence as well as other books that have cited this one. Note that the book has to have Amazon's Search Inside feature. Not every book is Search Inside-enabled.
Ha ha. Just kidding. But seriously, I'm not sure exactly which thing he wanted linked to, but since he's a mayor and all I figure I can't go wrong by showing a little respect for authority.
Thunder Run by David Zucchino.
The Book of Jhereg by Steven Brust. This is actually the first three books of his Vlad Taltos series.
To see the first sentence of a book on Amazon, move the cursor over the image of the book's cover. A little window will open up, showing you the first sentence as well as other books that have cited this one. Note that the book has to have Amazon's Search Inside feature. Not every book is Search Inside-enabled.

<< Home