PC shopping
It would be cool if someone invented a Web site or Web-based program that would let you enter in specs for a PC you want, and then it would pull down price quotes from Dell, Gateway, etc., as well as smaller generic shops.
I'd love to create such a service myself, but I've, uh, got that other thing going on.
I hate having to go to every PC makers Web site and tweak their featured products to get what I want. Somebody's probably already done this, but if so I have yet to see it.
I'd love to create such a service myself, but I've, uh, got that other thing going on.
I hate having to go to every PC makers Web site and tweak their featured products to get what I want. Somebody's probably already done this, but if so I have yet to see it.

<< Home