Friday, March 18, 2005

Props

My buddy J-Dogg complains that he is not getting enough sweet lovin' from Elemenohpee.

For the record, J-Dogg (that's his real name, but if you laugh he'll kill you) has made significant, if unheralded, contributions to the content on this site. I can't actually think of any of them now, but I'm sure they are there.

Oh, he gave me The Rise of the Vulcans, so that counts for something.

He also provides me with the psychological stamina to sustain this taxing effort by consistently allowing me to absolutely crush him when we play NFL 25K on the Xbox.

He also came up with the nickname "Bolt-Action" for John Bolton, Bush's new ambassador to the UN. This quickly morphed into "the bolt-action "walrus". That still makes me chuckle.

And of course, none of this would have been possible if he hadn't had the wits to grab me after my parachute failed to open during a night jump over Nampo. It was really too bad about his legs, but I guess there's hope he won't need the feeding tube eventually.

Thanks, man.