A Razzie for Halle
How could I have missed this?
Halle Berry showed up at the Razzies, the anti-Oscars, to accept her Worst Actress award for her role in "Catwoman".
She breathlessly accepted the award: "I want to thank Warner Brothers for casting me in this piece of shit!"
She praised her agent: "Next time read the script first!"
I have a lot more respect for Berry after this. Hollywood's denizens should take themselves less seriously. Wouldn't it be great if Berry starts a trend of actors and actresses good-naturedly acknowledging their bombs and stinkers?
Halle Berry showed up at the Razzies, the anti-Oscars, to accept her Worst Actress award for her role in "Catwoman".
She breathlessly accepted the award: "I want to thank Warner Brothers for casting me in this piece of shit!"
She praised her agent: "Next time read the script first!"
I have a lot more respect for Berry after this. Hollywood's denizens should take themselves less seriously. Wouldn't it be great if Berry starts a trend of actors and actresses good-naturedly acknowledging their bombs and stinkers?

<< Home