Props
I've linked to the Coffee Mondays column over at Chin Music Press for some weeks now. Amazingly, week after week David manages to emerge from his stupor and stay lucid long enough to write consistently amusing reviews of Japanese canned coffee. Divine inspiration or dumb luck? Beats me.
But I'm honored that thesuckers discriminating folk at CMP have seen fit to carry my recent post on quitting coffee. I reworked the piece slightly from its original form on this blog, and the new version can be read here.
Check out the rest of the site while you're there, too. They have a kind of group blog thing going on, and they've just put out their first book, Kuhaku, which is a collection of essays about life in Japan.
Thanks again to David (I feel kind of bad about the thumbscrew now) and to his editor, Bruce Almighty, for signing off on the idea.
But I'm honored that the
Check out the rest of the site while you're there, too. They have a kind of group blog thing going on, and they've just put out their first book, Kuhaku, which is a collection of essays about life in Japan.
Thanks again to David (I feel kind of bad about the thumbscrew now) and to his editor, Bruce Almighty, for signing off on the idea.

<< Home