Hot chicks beating the crap out of each other
Good God. A film version of the Xbox fighting game "Dead or Alive" is in the works.
Although it is a decent fighting game with spectacular graphics, "DOA" is known primarily for its cast of outrageously proportioned women performing gravity-defying martial arts moves while clad in sexy outfits.
Oh, and in a totally gratuitous touch, when the girls kick high, you can see their panties.
Given the phenomenal success of previous films based on video games, I'm sure this new production will be a smashing success.
But, the movie has one thing going for it: it will star the creepily exotic Devon Aoki in the main role. Although she looks like a Gray who
hasn't quite gotten accustomed to her human skin, I find Miss Aoki oddly alluring.
Yeah, I might pay to watch her jump around on screen beating the crap out of other chicks. Especially if they give us panty shots. And c'mon, it wouldn't be "DOA" with panty shots, right?
Ahem. I wonder if the sequel will be "DOA XTreme Beach Volleyball?
Although it is a decent fighting game with spectacular graphics, "DOA" is known primarily for its cast of outrageously proportioned women performing gravity-defying martial arts moves while clad in sexy outfits.
Oh, and in a totally gratuitous touch, when the girls kick high, you can see their panties.
Given the phenomenal success of previous films based on video games, I'm sure this new production will be a smashing success.
But, the movie has one thing going for it: it will star the creepily exotic Devon Aoki in the main role. Although she looks like a Gray who
hasn't quite gotten accustomed to her human skin, I find Miss Aoki oddly alluring.
Yeah, I might pay to watch her jump around on screen beating the crap out of other chicks. Especially if they give us panty shots. And c'mon, it wouldn't be "DOA" with panty shots, right?
Ahem. I wonder if the sequel will be "DOA XTreme Beach Volleyball?

<< Home