Bioengineering
Hans looks at a recent report on advances in biotech and asks, "Did God intend for his software to be proprietary or open source?
The Big Guy Upstairs strikes Hans as more of the open source type, mainly because God doesn't get hacked.
I'd tend to agree, assuming that Hans means that God doesn't mind if we exploit the holes in his security systems. I mean, humans have been hacking Mother Nature since we planted the first wheat seed, roasted s'mores over the first campfire, and first smashed atoms together to see what the pieces looked like.
The Big Guy Upstairs strikes Hans as more of the open source type, mainly because God doesn't get hacked.
I'd tend to agree, assuming that Hans means that God doesn't mind if we exploit the holes in his security systems. I mean, humans have been hacking Mother Nature since we planted the first wheat seed, roasted s'mores over the first campfire, and first smashed atoms together to see what the pieces looked like.

<< Home