The final top five
5. "Burnout 3: Takedown"
4. "Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory"
3. "Ninja Gaiden"
2. "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic"
1. "Halo 2"
I basically got four of the five titles in there, though only one of my picks ("Halo 2") was in the correct order.
The full list is here.
I am surprised that a couple games did not make the top 25.
"Full Spectrum Warrior" was an inventive, gripping tactical war game that was exclusive to the Xbox.
"Doom 3", from all accounts, was one of the best-looking games on the Xbox and did an excellent job of brining PC-style FPS action to a console. Plus it had a cool co-op mode to play through the campaign. And it was exclusive, too.
I am also surprised that none of the "GTA" titles made the list. Even though those were released for PS2 way earlier than for Xbox, the Xbox versions are regarded as graphically superior while maintaining the same addictive gameplay.
4. "Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory"
3. "Ninja Gaiden"
2. "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic"
1. "Halo 2"
I basically got four of the five titles in there, though only one of my picks ("Halo 2") was in the correct order.
The full list is here.
I am surprised that a couple games did not make the top 25.
"Full Spectrum Warrior" was an inventive, gripping tactical war game that was exclusive to the Xbox.
"Doom 3", from all accounts, was one of the best-looking games on the Xbox and did an excellent job of brining PC-style FPS action to a console. Plus it had a cool co-op mode to play through the campaign. And it was exclusive, too.
I am also surprised that none of the "GTA" titles made the list. Even though those were released for PS2 way earlier than for Xbox, the Xbox versions are regarded as graphically superior while maintaining the same addictive gameplay.

<< Home