Oh lordy
Gastric distress, people.
I think it was deep-fried Mars bar that did it.
Well, it could have been the half pound of beer-batter fried cod I had.
Or maybe it was the pint of rich IPA I used to wash the fish down.
Or maybe it was the Indian food I had last night.
Ooh. That might be it. It did smell like curry.
It was probably a combination of everything, but I'm pretty sure the fried Mars bar put me over the top.
Note: The Scottish Mars bar is what we in the United States of America know as a Milky Way. The Scottish Mars bar has no nuts, whereas the presence of nuts is what, in the United States of America anyway, distinguishes a Mars bar from its close cousin, the Milky Way. Crazy Scots.
I think it was deep-fried Mars bar that did it.
Well, it could have been the half pound of beer-batter fried cod I had.
Or maybe it was the pint of rich IPA I used to wash the fish down.
Or maybe it was the Indian food I had last night.
Ooh. That might be it. It did smell like curry.
It was probably a combination of everything, but I'm pretty sure the fried Mars bar put me over the top.
Note: The Scottish Mars bar is what we in the United States of America know as a Milky Way. The Scottish Mars bar has no nuts, whereas the presence of nuts is what, in the United States of America anyway, distinguishes a Mars bar from its close cousin, the Milky Way. Crazy Scots.

<< Home