Fairly Big News
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something. It looks like I'll be moving.
After nearly 3-1/4 years of living in Beijing, I am heading to someplace truly alien disturbing. No, not to David's apartment in Tokyo. To San Francisco.
The move has been in the works for weeks now, and my company finally came through with a relocation package that makes it all work.
I'm not sure when it will happen. I'm guessing mid-September, but it could get well into October before it all comes together.
I've lived in L.A. and Seattle, but have only been to San Fran once in my life, for a conference. I have no idea what to expect, except perhaps for some interesting political discussions.
I'm guessing the next few months will be pretty hectic.
After nearly 3-1/4 years of living in Beijing, I am heading to someplace truly alien disturbing. No, not to David's apartment in Tokyo. To San Francisco.
The move has been in the works for weeks now, and my company finally came through with a relocation package that makes it all work.
I'm not sure when it will happen. I'm guessing mid-September, but it could get well into October before it all comes together.
I've lived in L.A. and Seattle, but have only been to San Fran once in my life, for a conference. I have no idea what to expect, except perhaps for some interesting political discussions.
I'm guessing the next few months will be pretty hectic.

<< Home