A shock to a$$holes everywhere
Checking my thinly populated referred log, a slight thrill ran up my spine when I saw that someone had visited my site after being pointed her from another site!
Could it be that somewhat had finally recognized my talents and brilliance, enough to direct traffic my way from their own site?
My humble illusion was quickly shattered by the realization that I had been hit with referral spam. The link to the referrer took me to a blogspot page loaded with all kinds of vitamin supplements, etc.
I will not include their link here, but I have to point this out:
And what symptoms are they talking about that have been swept under the rug? Doesn't sound very hygienic to me.
At least they reassured me that this product is the "most scientifically correct" colon cleanser available on the market. I for one have had enough of scientifically incorrect cleansers.
But what sets an oxygen colon cleanser apart from a run-of-the-mill colon cleanser? Can I find colon cleansers that utilize other gases? What about a carbon dioxide colon cleanser? Maybe that could help solve global warming by creating an innovative kind of carbon sink, or rather, tens of millions of tiny, puckered carbon sinks.
UPDATE: You know, oxygen is far too mundane an element for my classy colon. I insist that my cleansing products be enhanced only witih noble gases. Does anyone make a Krytpon Colon Cleanser? KRYPTO-POWDER! Who could resist that? Other than Superman, I mean.
Could it be that somewhat had finally recognized my talents and brilliance, enough to direct traffic my way from their own site?
My humble illusion was quickly shattered by the realization that I had been hit with referral spam. The link to the referrer took me to a blogspot page loaded with all kinds of vitamin supplements, etc.
I will not include their link here, but I have to point this out:
Oxygen Colon Cleansers With Outstanding Electrical Energy Are you suffering from constipation? If so, you don't have to suffer anymore. Introducing OXY-POWDERâ„¢ - the most advanced, scientifically correct oxygen colon cleanser there is. It does not just sweep the symptoms under the rug, it goes right after the real cause of constipation. How do I know if I need an oxygen colon cleanser? Well, feeling good is the normal state.I have to say that I don't really think the words "electrical energy" belong in the same sentence as "colon cleansers".
And what symptoms are they talking about that have been swept under the rug? Doesn't sound very hygienic to me.
At least they reassured me that this product is the "most scientifically correct" colon cleanser available on the market. I for one have had enough of scientifically incorrect cleansers.
But what sets an oxygen colon cleanser apart from a run-of-the-mill colon cleanser? Can I find colon cleansers that utilize other gases? What about a carbon dioxide colon cleanser? Maybe that could help solve global warming by creating an innovative kind of carbon sink, or rather, tens of millions of tiny, puckered carbon sinks.
UPDATE: You know, oxygen is far too mundane an element for my classy colon. I insist that my cleansing products be enhanced only witih noble gases. Does anyone make a Krytpon Colon Cleanser? KRYPTO-POWDER! Who could resist that? Other than Superman, I mean.

<< Home