Dammit
It's been hard to post the last few days. Not because I don't have anything to say, but because it has literally been hard to post. I can barely get on to Blogger from my home connection, and I try not to post at work because I hear that's unethical or something. I'm not sure.
So now I'm stuck using the "Blog This" -- oops, I mean the "BlogThis!" feature on the Google toolbar. With this, I can sign on and post no problem, if you don't count slapping on the wrong timestamp as a problem.
So if you see posts starting to appear out of order, it's because of this. I'll try to fix any weirdness as soon as I can.
UPDATE: As soon as I was finished with this post, the main Blogger posting page came up and saved the day.
So now I'm stuck using the "Blog This" -- oops, I mean the "BlogThis!" feature on the Google toolbar. With this, I can sign on and post no problem, if you don't count slapping on the wrong timestamp as a problem.
So if you see posts starting to appear out of order, it's because of this. I'll try to fix any weirdness as soon as I can.
UPDATE: As soon as I was finished with this post, the main Blogger posting page came up and saved the day.

<< Home