Plane
I just got a call from my Oriental Wife. Their plane just landed in Beijing. Only seven hours late.
And all praise be to the Great Pumpkin, I look out my window this morning, and lo! I can see faraway buildings! The air is clear!
There is a high cloud cover, but things are clear down here. We have more than a quarter-mile visibility. Amazing.
I honestly can't remember the last time I could see something other than a thick bank of grey smog.
And all praise be to the Great Pumpkin, I look out my window this morning, and lo! I can see faraway buildings! The air is clear!
There is a high cloud cover, but things are clear down here. We have more than a quarter-mile visibility. Amazing.
I honestly can't remember the last time I could see something other than a thick bank of grey smog.

<< Home