Freak
David has hit my blog eight times so far today.
What's wrong with you, man? I'm sorry about your lack of a life and all, but really, this is scary.
Here's David's schedule today, as far as I can tell:
9:00:04 -- Gee, I wonder if Scott has posted anything? It's been 12 hours since I last checked. I really should have changed my underwear this morning.
9:38:40: -- Thank God the boss finally stopped beating me! How was I supposed to know he only wanted one sugar today? Hey, I wonder if Scott's posted anything yet?
10:19:41 -- I sure am weird-looking. Better check out Scott's blog to take my mind off things.
11:07:05 -- Starting to get hungry. I think I have a couple gummi bears stashed in my sock. Damn, must've eaten them yesterday. Too early to sneak out for lunch, though. Guess I'll see what Scott's up to.
12:56:30 -- (Whimpering) So. Hungry. I told Marvin he's going to have to pay me back for that bento box. But he just laughed and said that even though it was an accident I'll have to clean it up myself. Hey, I wonder if Scott saw that comment I left?
1:49:40 -- Ha ha ha. The Mayor sure is funny. Cannibals are a hoot. Damn, that reminds me how hungry I am. Why do I need five fingers on each hand when the Simpsons seem to make do with four? What would Scott say?
3:21:17 -- Crap. Maybe I shouldn't have brought up Mr. Tripps.
4:15:31 -- *Sob*
UPDATE!
9:22:38 -- Hey, I wonder if Sex has left any more comments. I think she kinda digs me.
What's wrong with you, man? I'm sorry about your lack of a life and all, but really, this is scary.
Here's David's schedule today, as far as I can tell:
9:00:04 -- Gee, I wonder if Scott has posted anything? It's been 12 hours since I last checked. I really should have changed my underwear this morning.
9:38:40: -- Thank God the boss finally stopped beating me! How was I supposed to know he only wanted one sugar today? Hey, I wonder if Scott's posted anything yet?
10:19:41 -- I sure am weird-looking. Better check out Scott's blog to take my mind off things.
11:07:05 -- Starting to get hungry. I think I have a couple gummi bears stashed in my sock. Damn, must've eaten them yesterday. Too early to sneak out for lunch, though. Guess I'll see what Scott's up to.
12:56:30 -- (Whimpering) So. Hungry. I told Marvin he's going to have to pay me back for that bento box. But he just laughed and said that even though it was an accident I'll have to clean it up myself. Hey, I wonder if Scott saw that comment I left?
1:49:40 -- Ha ha ha. The Mayor sure is funny. Cannibals are a hoot. Damn, that reminds me how hungry I am. Why do I need five fingers on each hand when the Simpsons seem to make do with four? What would Scott say?
3:21:17 -- Crap. Maybe I shouldn't have brought up Mr. Tripps.
4:15:31 -- *Sob*
UPDATE!
9:22:38 -- Hey, I wonder if Sex has left any more comments. I think she kinda digs me.

<< Home