Wednesday, July 27, 2005

30 minutes

I've had a busy couple days so as part of an effort to manage my time with Palm Pilot-like efficiency, I've been budgeting nice round packages of time to different activities.

I got a lucky break when my wife unexpectedly went out to see friends, and my kid crashed two hours earlier than normal thanks to a fever that laid him low tonight.

First item of business was Xbox, from 8:00 to 10:30.

Then I watched half an hour of "Dune", the Sci-Fi Channel miniseries, for 30 minutes.

Then I figured I'd start blogging at 11:00 and go for 30 minutes and see how far I get.

Then it took three minutes just for the Blogger posting page to come up. Then my kid, laid low with a fever today, called out for someone in his sleep. Oh, and it appears I'm not able to access a bunch of sites I would normally scan for blog material.

So, 12 minutes into blogtime and this is what I have.

Sorry.