Woah! Science and tech blog GeekPress has had a total makeover.
I've been reading GeekPress for probably four years now and site owner Paul Hsieh has never tinkered with his Googlish minimalist look.
I noticed two days ago that the page wasn't loading properly, and earlier today it wouldn't come up at all. Now I know why.
If you've never checked out GeekPress, please swing on by and tell 'em LMNOP sent you. GP typically has only half a dozen links per day, but there's always at least one item that is intriguing enough to warrant a click-through.
I've been reading GeekPress for probably four years now and site owner Paul Hsieh has never tinkered with his Googlish minimalist look.
I noticed two days ago that the page wasn't loading properly, and earlier today it wouldn't come up at all. Now I know why.
If you've never checked out GeekPress, please swing on by and tell 'em LMNOP sent you. GP typically has only half a dozen links per day, but there's always at least one item that is intriguing enough to warrant a click-through.

<< Home